Kodi Apk Free download for Windows and Android- Facing troubles to Download and Install KODI on your Windows Operating System? Then there is the complete solution to download and install the KODI on your Windows Operating System with a complete guide in this article. Follow the complete article and then implement the same steps on your Windows Operating System do not use any other third party software or the application to set up the KODI. You can also find the complete KODI Setup guide on your Windows Operating System.
As you know KODI is completely free and you can use the application on your Windows Operating System. KODI Application is compatible to download on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Windows XP Operating System. So if you are ready then you can follow the complete steps mentioned in this article to download and install the KODI Application on your Windows.
How to Download and Install the KODI Application on your Windows 10 Operating System
KODI Application is officially available for all Operating System. So you need to download the official App on your Windows Operating System.
- Go to KODI Official website and then click on the Download link available for your Windows Operating System.
- You can see that there are different links to download the KODI Application to download on different Operating Systems.
- After you download the official KODI Application, you need to visit the download page and then you need to launch the setup.
- Install the KODI Application and then set up by accepting the terms and conditions.
- Here you need to select the destination folder to install the KODI Application.
- After you install the KODI Application, you need to check the box “RUN KODI” and then click on Finish.
If you are a Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 user then you can download the KODI Application from its official website. You can see the official links to download the KODI Application for each Windows Operating System. Click on the links to download and then you need to setup the KODI Application on your Windows Operating System.
But if you are a Windows XP user, then you cannot find the download link as KODI has removed the download link in 2017 officially. So you need to upgrade to latest version of Windows Operating System and then download the Application on your Windows Operating System and then install it.
How to Update & Backup KODI Application on Windows Operating System
If you are a KODI user then you can update the KODI Application by this simple steps.
- Open the KODI Application and then click on the search bar and then type “%AppData%\Kodi\userdata”.
- Now you need to copy all the files and then paste in the required location you want.
- Now check the library and settings for automatic backup.
- If the data is restored and then you need to paste the files and then launch the KODI Application.
So to update the KODI Application, you do not see any official update option. Just you need to download the latest version and then install on your Windows Operating System.
Follow us on our Facebook Page: http://smartworld.asia/support-us